2019 FIFA Women's World Cup qualification – UEFA Group 3
UEFA Group 3 of the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup qualification competition consisted of five teams: Norway, the Netherlands, the Republic of Ireland, Slovakia, and Northern Ireland. The composition of the seven groups in the qualifying group stage was decided by the draw held on 25 April 2017, with the teams seeded according to their coefficient ranking.
The group was played in home-and-away round-robin format between 15 September 2017 and 4 September 2018. The group winners qualified for the final tournament, while the runners-up advanced to the play-offs if they were one of the four best runners-up among all seven groups (not counting results against the fifth-placed team).
|1||Norway||8||7||0||1||22||4||+18||21||2019 FIFA Women's World Cup||—||2–1||1–0||4–1||6–1|
|3||Republic of Ireland||8||4||1||3||10||6||+4||13||0–2||0–2||—||4–0||2–1|
- Head-to-head results: Slovakia 1–3 Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland 0–1 Slovakia.
|Northern Ireland||0–2||Republic of Ireland|
|Slovakia||0–2||Republic of Ireland|
|Netherlands||0–0||Republic of Ireland|
|Republic of Ireland||2–1||Slovakia|
|Republic of Ireland||0–2||Netherlands|
|Republic of Ireland||0–2||Norway|
|Norway||1–0||Republic of Ireland|
|Republic of Ireland||4–0||Northern Ireland|
There were 62 goals scored in 20 matches, for an average of 3.1 goals per match.
1 own goal
- "Women's World Cup qualifying group stage draw". UEFA.com. Retrieved 25 April 2017.
- "Women's World Cup qualifying group stage draw". UEFA.com. 25 April 2017.
- "UEFA Women's National Team Coefficient Ranking for FIFA Women's World Cup qualifying" (PDF). UEFA.
- "Regulations of the UEFA European Qualifying Competition for the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup" (pdf). UEFA.com.