The 2019 Copa Verde was the sixth edition of a football competition held in Brazil. Featuring 24 clubs, Acre, Amazonas, Distrito Federal, Espírito Santo, Goiás, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul and Pará have two vacancies; Amapá, Rondônia and Roraima with one each. The others five berths will be set according to CBF ranking.
|Dates||24 July – 20 November|
|Champions||Cuiabá (2nd title)|
|Goals scored||117 (2.54 per match)|
|Top goal scorer(s)|| Douglas Oliveira|
The schedule of the competition is as follows.
|Stage||First leg||Second leg|
|First stage||24, 25 and 27 July 2019||31 July and 1 and 2 August 2019|
|Round of 16||7, 8, 13 and 14 August 2019||14, 20 and 21 August 2019|
|Quarter-finals||3, 4 and 11 September 2019||11, 15 and 18 September 2019|
|Semi-finals||18 and 29 September 2019||6 and 23 October 2019|
|Finals||14 November 2019||20 November 2019|
|Group 1||Group 2|
In the first round, each tie was played on a two-legged basis. The higher-ranked team hosted the second leg. If the score was level, the match would go straight to the penalty shoot-out to determine the winner.
|Team 1||Agg.||Team 2||1st leg||2nd leg|
|Vitória||0–0 (3–5 p)||Brasiliense||0–0||0–0|
|Round of 16||Quarter-finals||Semi-finals||Finals|
|Cuiabá (p)||0||2||2 (4)|
|Cuiabá (p)||2||0||2 (6)|
|Cuiabá (p)||0||1||1 (5)|
|Paysandu (p)||1||1||2 (6)|
All times are Brasília time, BRT.
Tied 1–1 on aggregate, Cuiabá won on penalties.
- "Secretário-geral da CBF confirma edição 2019 da Copa Verde para depois da Copa América". Globo Esporte. 3 May 2019.
- "Nos pênaltis, Cuiabá vence o Paysandu e garante título da Copa Verde 2019". Confederação Brasileira de Futebol. 20 November 2019.
- Rio Branco and Plácido de Castro declined their invitation to participate in the Copa Verde and the vacancy was passed on to Humaitá.
- Amazonas state won a third spot following the withdrawal of clubs from other federations.
- Espírito Santo state won a second spot following the withdrawal of clubs from other federations.
- Atlético Goianiense, Vila Nova, Aparecidense and Anapolina declined the invitation to participate in the Copa Verde and the place was passed on to Iporá.
- Operário declined the invitation to participate in the Copa Verde and the vacancy were passed to União ABC.
- Corumbaense declined the invitation to participate in the Copa Verde and the vacancy were passed to Costa Rica.
- Rondoniense, Vilhenense and Guajará declined the invitation to participate in the Copa Verde and the place was passed on to Genus.
- "Palmas desiste de disputar a Copa Verde; competição começa em 24 de julho". Globo Esporte. 4 June 2019.
- "COPA VERDE - TABELA BÁSICA / EDIÇÃO 2019" (PDF) (in Portuguese). CBF.