2018–19 Russian Football National League
The 2018–19 Russian National Football League is the 27th season of Russia's second-tier football league since the dissolution of the Soviet Union. The season began on 17 July 2018 and ended on 25 May 2019.
|Biggest home win||Tyumen 4–1 Baltika|
|Biggest away win||Zenit-2 1–4 Sochi|
|Longest losing run||FC Zenit-2 (6 Matches)|
|Highest attendance||30,611 Round 6 Rotor Volgograd Vs. Luch Energiya 12 August 2018|
2019–20 →All statistics correct as of 30 July 2018.
Promoted from PFL
Relegated from Premier League
Relegated to PFL
Promoted to Premier League
Kuban Krasnodar was excluded from championship due to financial problems, then being dissolved.
Teams spared from relegationEdit
Stadia by capacityEdit
|Nizhny Novgorod||Nizhny Novgorod||Nizhny Novgorod||44,899|
|Zenit-2||Saint Petersburg||MSA Petrovsky / Petrovsky||2,809 / 21,405|
Stadia by locationsEdit
Personnel and kitsEdit
Note: Flags indicate national team as has been defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players and Managers may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
|Pos||Team||Pld||W||D||L||GF||GA||GD||Pts||Promotion, qualification or relegation|
|1||Tambov (C, P)||38||21||10||7||55||35||+20||73||Promotion to Premier League|
|3||Tom Tomsk||38||17||13||8||40||25||+15||64||Qualification to Premier League play-offs|
|10||Krasnodar-2||38||12||15||11||45||52||−7||51||Ineligible for promotion|
|14||Spartak-2 Moscow||38||12||10||16||45||47||−2||46||Ineligible for promotion|
|18||Sibir Novosibirsk||38||8||13||17||28||45||−17||37||Relegation to Professional Football League|
|19||Zenit-2 Saint Petersburg||38||7||7||24||33||57||−24||28|
Rules for classification: 1) Points; 2) Matches won; 3) Head-to-head points; 4) Head-to-head matches won; 5) Head-to-head goal difference; 6) Head-to-head goals scored; 7) Head-to-head away goals; 8) Goal difference; 9) Goals scored; 10) Away goals scored.
(C) Champion; (P) Promoted to Premier League.
- On 28 May 2019, FC Sakhalin Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk won the East zone of the Russian Professional Football League. As they have not applied for the FNL license, they will not be promoted and Baltika will not be relegated.
- On 29 May 2019, FC Anzhi Makhachkala, which was relegated to FNL at the end of the 2018–19 Russian Premier League season, recalled their appeal to the Russian Football Union on earlier RFU's decision to deny them the FNL license. Therefore Anzhi will not play in the FNL in the 2019–20 season and Fakel will not be relegated.
- Tyumen is stripped of six points for CAS requirements fulfillment failure.
- As of match played 4 May 2019
- "Сахалин" выиграл первенство ПФЛ в зоне "Восток", но не сыграет в ФНЛ [Sakhalin won the PFL East zone, but will not play in the FNL] (in Russian). RIA Novosti. 28 May 2019.
- "Анжи" не будет выступать в ФНЛ в следующем сезоне [Anzhi will not play in the FNL next season] (in Russian). Sport Express. 29 May 2019.
- "FNL 2018/2019 - Season rules". Scoresway. Archived from the original on 29 August 2018. Retrieved 30 July 2017.
- "Russian Football National League top goalscorers". soccerway.com. 30 July 2018.