2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualification Group I
Group I of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualification tournament was one of the 13 groups to decide the teams which qualify for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations finals tournament. The group consisted of three teams: Ivory Coast, Sudan, and Sierra Leone. The hosts of the final tournament, Gabon, had also been drawn into this group and played games against the other three teams in the group; however, these matches were only considered as friendlies and not counted for the standings.
Ivory Coast, the group winner, qualified for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations. Since this group only had three teams, the runners-up were not eligible to qualify as one of the two runners-up with the best records.
|1||Ivory Coast||4||1||3||0||3||2||+1||6||Final tournament||—||1–1||1–0|
|Sierra Leone||0–0||Ivory Coast|
- 1 goal
- "Results of AFCON 2017 qualifiers draw". CAF. 8 April 2015.
- "Result of the drawing of lots" (PDF). CAF.
- "FORMAT OF 2017 AFCON QUALIFIERS AND 2018 WORLD CUP". CAFonline.com. 22 January 2015. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "Port Harcourt to host Sierra Leone-Ivory Coast". BBC Sport. 1 September 2015.
- "Côte d'Ivoire-Gabon, ce sera à Libreville et non à Abidjan" (in French). CAF. 4 June 2015.
- Orange Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifiers 2017, CAFonline.com