The 2015 Asian Baseball Championship was an international baseball competition that was held in Taichung, Taiwan from September 16–20, 2015. It was the 27th edition of the tournament.
|Champions||South Korea (7th title)|
South Korea won the title. Japan previously won five straight gold medals in the tournament since 2003.
- Chinese Taipei – Host and 2nd place of the 2012 Asian Baseball Championship
- China – 4th place of the 2012 Asian Baseball Championship
- Japan – 1st place of the 2012 Asian Baseball Championship
- Pakistan – 1st place of the 2015 Asian Baseball Cup South West Division
Philippines – 1st place of the 2015 Asian Baseball Cup South East Division[note 1]
- Indonesia – 2nd place of the 2015 Asian Baseball Cup South East Division*[note 1]
- South Korea – 3rd place of the 2012 Asian Baseball Championship
|Teams||Games Played||Wins||Losses||Final Rank|
- ^ a b The Philippines qualified for the tournament as winners of the Eastern Division of the 2015 Asian Baseball Cup but later withdrew due to financial and managerial issues faced by its national baseball association.
- ^ "S Korea win as Taiwan take silver". Baseball Federation of Asia. 29 September 2015. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- ^ Ochosa, Mike (24 September 2015). "Philippine baseball's lost opportunity". Rappler. Retrieved 22 January 2016.