2013 in politics
These are some of the notable events relating to politics in 2013.
|Years in politics:||2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016|
|Centuries:||20th century · 21st century · 22nd century|
|Decades:||1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s 2030s 2040s|
|Years:||2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016|
- January 21
- January 23 – In a speech in London, British Prime Minister David Cameron outlines his intention to renegotiate the terms of the UK's membership of the European Union then offer a referendum on United Kingdom withdrawal from the European Union if a new deal is agreed.
- February 11 – Pope Benedict XVI announces his resignation as head of state of the Vatican City State, effective on the 28th.
- November 1 – 2013 Thai protests began.
- Maria Arnholm appointed Minister for Gender Equality Archived 2013-01-30 at the Wayback Machine
- (BBC) (AP) (The Guardian)
- "Croatia joins EU amid celebrations and uncertainty about future". The Guardian. London. July 1, 2013. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved July 1, 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "19th Session of the Conference of the Parties to the UNFCCC". International Institute for Sustainable Development. Retrieved 20 February 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2013 in politics.|