2013 Bahraini King's Cup
The Bahraini King's Cup is a cup competition involving teams from the Bahraini Premier League and 2nd tier. Al-Muharraq SC are the current holders of the King's Cup, having defeated their arch-rivals Riffa S.C. 3-1 in last year's final. They have won four of the past five editions of the tournament, with Riffa claiming the crown in between in 2010.
The official draw took place on 7 February 2013.
The results of the draw were:
- Current champions Muharraq face Al Shabab.
- Al-Najma take on Hidd SCC.
- Al Ahli club face Al Ittihad.
- Busaiteen Club play against Al Tadamun Buri, who beat Qalali to enter the tournament.
- Malkiya Club face the Bahrain Club.
- Al Hala take on East Riffa Club.
- Manama Club play against Budaiya Club
- Rffa Club take on Isa Town Club.
The opening phases of the cup took place on 22 and 26 February 2013. The quarter-finals took place on March 26 and 27, followed by the semi-finals on April 14. The final took place on April 18, with the king, Hamad bin Isa Al-Khalifa attending the match.
The winners of the preliminary round qualify for the last 16 elimination round of the tournament.