The 2011 USA Indoor Track and Field Championships was held at Albuquerque Convention Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Organized by USA Track and Field (USATF), the two-day competition took place February 26–27 and served as the national championships in indoor track and field for the United States. The championships in combined track and field events were held two weeks later from March 5–6 at Gladstein Fieldhouse at Indiana University Bloomington, Indiana.
|2011 USA Indoor Track and Field Championships|
|Host city||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
|Venue||Albuquerque Convention Center|
|Events||26 (men: 13; women: 13) + 2|
Two American national records were set at the competition: Jenn Suhr cleared 4.86 m (15 ft 11+1⁄4 in) in the pole vault and Jillian Camarena-Williams threw 19.87 m (65 ft 2+1⁄4 in) in the shot put. Jenny Simpson completed a middle-distance double in the mile run and 3000 meters. Four athletes successfully defended their national titles from 2010: Bernard Lagat (3000 m), Jesse Williams (high jump), Camarena-Williams (shot put), Amber Campbell (weight throw).
- 2010 USA Indoor Track & Field Championships. USATF. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- 2011 USA Indoor Combined Events Championships. USATF. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- Lee, Kirby (2011-02-28). National records for Camarena-Williams and Suhr top seven world leads in Albuquerque - USA indoor champs WRAP. IAAF. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- 2010 USA Indoor Track & Field Championships Results. USATF. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- 2011 USA Indoor Combined Events Championships Results. USATF. Retrieved 2019-06-13.
- 2011 USA Indoor Track & Field Championships Results. USATF. Retrieved 2019-06-13.