2009 Supercoppa Italiana
The 2009 Supercoppa Italiana was a match played by the 2008–09 Serie A winners Internazionale and 2008–09 Coppa Italia winners Lazio. It took place on 8 August 2009 at the Beijing National Stadium in Beijing, China. Lazio won the match 2–1 to earn their third Supercoppa title. This edition was the first time the Supercoppa Italiana was held in China, with China becoming the fourth country to host the competition.
|Date||8 August 2009|
|Venue||Beijing National Stadium, Beijing|
25 °C (77 °F)
|Eto'o 77'||Report||Matuzalém 63'
|Supercoppa Italiana |
By 15 July 2009, approximately half the 70,000 tickets for the match had been sold.
By mid-noon of 6 August 2009, 56,780 tickets had been sold.
Approximately two hours before the commencement of the match, 68,961 tickets had been sold.
Because the matchday marked the one-year anniversary of the 2008 Beijing Olympics, the organization invited 100 Chinese Olympic gold medallists to attend the match.
- This was the only competition of the 2009–10 season in which Inter competed in but failed to win; they would finish the season as treble winners.意足协确定09年意大利超级杯将在鸟巢举行
- "Morganti to ref Italian Super Cup". inter.it. 3 August 2009. Archived from the original on 15 August 2009. Retrieved 8 August 2009.
- Kora (13 May 2009). "Match report". Lega Calcio (in Italian). Archived from the original on 21 June 2009. Retrieved 28 May 2009.
- "Slow ticket sales cloud trio's visit to Beijing". Archived from the original on 4 June 2011. Retrieved 16 July 2009.
- "超级杯门票销售进入倒计时 票款收入创造北京历史纪录". Archived from the original on 15 August 2009. Retrieved 8 August 2009.
- "意大利超级杯鸟巢上演 埃托奥首发". Archived from the original on 15 August 2009. Retrieved 8 August 2009.
|This article about an Italian association football competition is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|