2009 International German Open
The 2009 International German Open was a men's tennis tournament played on outdoor red clay courts. It was the 103rd edition of the event known that year as the International German Open and was part of the ATP World Tour 500 series of the 2009 ATP World Tour. It took place at the Am Rothenbaum in Hamburg, Germany, from 20 July through 26 July 2009.
|2009 International German Open|
|Category||ATP World Tour 500|
|Draw||48S / 16D|
|Surface||Clay / Outdoor|
|Nikolay Davydenko |
|Simon Aspelin / Paul Hanley |
*Seedings based on the July 13, 2009 rankings.
The following players received wildcards into the singles main draw
The following players received entry from the qualifying draw:
- It was Davydenko's first title of the year, and his 15th overall.
- "2009 Hamburg Men's Singles draw". www.atpworldtour.com. Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "2009 Hamburg Men's Doubles draw". www.atpworldtour.com. Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "Nadal to return at Montreal event". ESPN.com. Associated Press. 2009-07-14. Retrieved 2009-07-16.
- "International German Open". atpworldtour.com. Association of Tennis Professionals. Archived from the original on 2009-07-28. Retrieved 2009-07-16.