2007 NCAA Division I Women's Lacrosse Championship
The 2007 NCAA Division I Women's Lacrosse Championship was the 26th annual single-elimination tournament to determine the national champion of Division I NCAA women's college lacrosse. The championship game was played at Franklin Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania during May 2007. All NCAA Division I women's lacrosse programs were eligible for this championship, and a total of 16 teams were invited to participate.
|2007 NCAA Division I Women's|
|Finals site||Franklin Field|
|Champions||Northwestern (3rd title)|
|Runner-up||Virginia (9th title game)|
|MOP||Hilary Bowen, Northwestern|
A total of 16 teams were invited to participate. 9 teams qualified automatically by winning their conference tournaments while the remaining 7 teams qualified at-large based on their regular season records.
|Boston U.||America East||Automatic||13-5|
|Holy Cross||Patriot League||Automatic||13-5|
- Caroline Cryer, Duke
- Kim Imbesi, Duke
- Hilary Bowen, Northwestern (Most outstanding player)
- Christy Finch, Northwestern
- Aly Josephs, Northwestern
- Kristen Kjellman, Northwestern
- Hannah Nielsen, Northwestern
- Karen Jann, Penn
- Hilary Renna, Penn
- Kaitlin Duff, Virginia
- Ashley McCulloch, Virginia
- Jess Wasilewski, Virginia
- "Division I Women's Lacrosse Championship Results" (PDF). NCAA. NCAA.org. Retrieved March 25, 2015.
|This lacrosse-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|