2003 in Taiwan
Events from the year 2003 in Taiwan, Republic of China. This year is numbered Minguo 92 according to the official Republic of China calendar.
|See also:||Other events of 2003|
History of Taiwan • Timeline • Years
- 14 January – The establishment of InnoLux Corporation.
- 12–24 June – Typhoon Soudelor hit Taiwan. The storm caused about $2.46 million in damage.
- 17 June – The establishment of Taiwan Foundation for Democracy.
- 1 July – The establishment of Hakka TV.
- 28 July – The groundbreaking ceremony of Central Taiwan Science Park.
- 17 October – The opening of National Museum of Taiwan Literature in West Central District, Tainan.
- 27 October – The establishment of Cathay United Bank after the merging of United World Chinese Commercial Bank and Cathay Commercial Bank.
- 11 December – 2004 Democratic Progressive Party presidential primary.
Events with dates not present in the "Events" sectionEdit
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2003 in Taiwan.|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-10-31. Retrieved 2014-10-31.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Taiwan Tabloid Sensation Next Media Re-Creates the News | Magazine | WIRED
- Monthly Global Tropical Cyclone Summary June 2003
- "Philippine Sugar Millers Association, Inc". Archived from the original on 2014-07-14. Retrieved 2014-07-04.
- Gay Pride in Taiwan
- Taiwan Activists Push For Same-Sex Marriage Bill - The New York Times
- The Rose - GoodDrama.net