Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Jack Leewood|
|Produced by||Jack Leewood|
|Screenplay by||Jack W. Thomas|
|Music by||Albert Glasser|
|Edited by||Peter C. Johnson|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2015)
Needing money in a hurry for a diamond-mine interest, investment broker Dan Warren decides to embezzle $100,000 from a client, Kurt Novak, a criminal himself. Novak discovers the theft and gives Warren five days to pay him back or else meet with an "accident."
Warren hatches another scheme. He conspires with secretary Karen Walker and business partner Jerry Manning to steal some diamonds, then collect an insurance payoff. The robbery goes off as planned but the money can't be paid in time to suit Novak, who shoots Warren in revenge. Just before he dies, Warren is able to cause Novak's death as well.
- Gene Nelson as Dan Warren
- Merry Anders as Karen Walker
- James Brown as Jerry Manning
- John Banner as Kurt Novak
- Judith Rawlins as Girl
- Robert Shayne as Police Lieutenant
- Paul Maxey as Ryan
- Rex Holman as High School Boy
- Ollie O'Toole as Moore
- Barbara Parkins as High School Girl
- Bruno VeSota as Museum Watchman
- Rusty Wescoatt as Policeman
- 20,000 EYES. (1961, Monthly Film Bulletin, 28, 133. Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.ezproxy.sl.nsw.gov.au/docview/1305822539?accountid=13902
- "20,000 Eyes (1961) - Overview". TCM.com. 1961-06-14. Retrieved 2015-09-12.
- "20-000-Eyes - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-09-12.
- "20,000 Eyes". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-09-12.
- 'Rifleman' connors to play geronimo. (1961, Jan 06). Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.ezproxy.sl.nsw.gov.au/docview/167800377?accountid=13902
- Scheuer, P. K. (1961, Mar 17). Lancaster, garson win new awards. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.ezproxy.sl.nsw.gov.au/docview/167816064?accountid=13902