The year 1993 in architecture involved some significant architectural events and new buildings.
- The Landmark Tower in Yokohama, Japan.
- Hassan II Mosque, Casablanca, Morocco, designed by Michel Pinseau and built by Bouygues.
- Hämeenkylä Church, Vantaa, Finland, designed by Jokela & Kareoja.
- Inner shrine, Ise, Mie, Mie Prefecture, Japan.
- Sanctuary of Divine Mercy (Sanktuarium Miłosierdzia Bożego), Kalisz, Poland (designed 1958; building commenced 1977).
- Museum of Byzantine Culture, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- The Umeda Sky Building in Osaka City, Japan.
- Governor Phillip Tower, Sydney, Australia, by architects Denton Corker Marshall.
- Cave of Niaux visitor entrance in Ariège (department), France, designed by Massimiliano Fuksas.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2015)
- ^ Mosley, Charles, ed. (2003). Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage (107th ed.). Wilmington, Delaware, USA: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd.
- ^ "About Us". Guildford Spectrum. Retrieved 28 December 2016.
- ^ "Catedral Managua: Historia" (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 2007-10-11. Retrieved 2007-10-30.
- ^ Hardy, Paula; Vorhees, Mara; Edsall, Heidi (2005). Lonely Planet Morocco. Lonely Planet. pp. 24, 57, 82, 85. ISBN 978-1-74059-678-7.
- ^ > "Museum of Byzantine Culture". euromuse.net. Retrieved 2009-12-01.