Events in the year 1990 in Switzerland.
- 1 April - Six referenda are done, the subjects being four popular initiatives, a federal resolution on viticulture and an amendment to the federal law on the organisation of the federal judiciary. All six are rejected by voters.
- 23 September - A further four referenda are held, on two popular initiatives to phase out nuclear power and to stop the construction of any new nuclear power plants, as well as on a federal resolution on the energy article in the Swiss Federal Constitution and an amendment to the federal law on road traffic. The nuclear power phase-out was rejected, but the other three proposals were approved.
- Nohlen, D & Stöver, P (2010) Elections in Europe: A data handbook, pp1932–1933 ISBN 9783832956097
- Nohlen & Stöver, p1933
- "Patrick Schelling". Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "IBU DATACENTER". Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "Marcel Aregger". Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "Mélanie René to represent Switzerland!". eurovision.tv. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "Swiss Football League - Resultate und Ranglisten". Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "Willy Spühler". Archived from the original on 6 January 2016. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "Armin Scheurer Bio, Stats, and Results - Olympics". Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "Pierre Musy - Swiss Champion & Sportsman". Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- "Hermann Roderick Volz". Balboa Park San Diego. U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services. Archived from the original on May 27, 2015. Retrieved November 7, 2014.