1984 U.S. Clay Court Championships
The 1984 U.S. Clay Court Championships (also known as the 1984 U.S. Open Clay Courts) was a men's Grand Prix and a women's Championship Series tennis tournament played on outdoor clay courts in Indianapolis in the United States. It was the 16th edition of the tournament and was held from August 4 through August 12, 1984. Andrés Gómez and Manuela Maleeva won the singles titles.
|1984 U.S. Clay Court Championships|
|Date||August 4 – August 12|
|Draw||56S/28D (men) |
|Prize money||$300,000 (men) |
|Surface||Clay / outdoor|
|Ken Flach / Robert Seguso|
|Beverly Mould / Paula Smith|
- It was Gómez' 4th title of the year and the 8th of his career.
- It was Maleeva's 3rd title of the year and of her career.
- It was Flach's 3rd title of the year and of his career. It was Seguso's 3rd title of the year and of his career.
- It was Mould's 2nd title of the year and the 4th of her career. It was Smith's 2nd title of the year and the 8th of her career.
- "ATP – 1984 Indianapolis Men's Singles draw". ATP.
- "ATP – 1984 Indianapolis Men's Doubles draw". ATP.
- John Barrett, ed. (1985). The International Tennis Federation : World of Tennis 1985. London: Willow Books. p. 158. ISBN 0002181703.
- "Top-seeded Gomez takes Clay Court title". The Evening News. Newburgh—Beacon, N.Y. Associated Press. 1984-08-13.