The 1978 Milan Indoor, also known by its sponsored name Ramazzotti Cup, was a men's tennis tournament played on indoor carpet courts at the Palazzo dello Sport in Milan in Italy. The event was part WCT Tour which was incorporated into the 1978 Colgate-Palmolive Grand Prix circuit. It was the inaugural edition of the tournament and was held from 27 March through 2 April 1978. Second-seeded Björn Borg won the singles title. Total attendance for the tournament was 76,841.
|1978 Milan Indoor|
|Date||27 March – 2 April|
|Category||Grand Prix (WCT)|
|Draw||32S / 16D|
|Surface||Carpet / indoor|
|Venue||Palazzo dello Sport|
|José Higueras / Victor Pecci|
Björn Borg defeated Vitas Gerulaitis 6–3, 6–3
- It was Borg's 4th singles title of the year and the 34th of his career.
José Higueras / Victor Pecci defeated Wojciech Fibak / Raúl Ramírez 5–7, 7–6, 7–6
- ^ "1978 Milan – Singles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- ^ "1978 Milan – Doubles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- ^ John Barrett, ed. (1979). World of Tennis 1979 : a BP yearbook. London: Macdonald and Jane's. p. 177. ISBN 978-0354090681.
- ^ "Borg Wins Milan Over Gerulaitis". Sarasota Herald-Tribune. UPI. 3 April 1978. p. 3D.
- ^ Remo Borgatti (18 February 2016). "Tornei scomparsi. Stelle senza polvere all'indoor di Milano". Ubitennis (in Italian).