The year 1974 in architecture involved some significant architectural events and new buildings.
Buildings and structuresEdit
- Aon Center in Los Angeles, California, United States, the city's tallest building at this time.
- Renaissance Tower in Dallas, Texas, USA.
- W. R. Grace Building in New York, USA.
- AT&T Long Lines Building, 33 Thomas Street, New York, USA, designed by John Carl Warnecke.
- Kamzik TV Tower in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Guy's Tower in London, United Kingdom, the world's tallest hospital at this time.
- Hudson Bay Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Tbilisi Roads Ministry Building, Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic, designed by architects George Chakhava and Zurab Jalaghania with engineer Temur Tkhilava.
- Palace of Weddings, Vilnius, Lithuanian Soviet Socialist Republic, designed by Gediminas Baravykas.
- Hotel du Lac, Tunis, designed by Raffaele Contigiani.
- Laurie Short House in Sydney, Australia, designed by Glenn Murcutt.