1918 Allan Cup
The 1918 Allan Cup was the Canadian national senior ice hockey championship for the 1917-18 Senior season. The final challenge was hosted by the Kitchener Greenshirts and Toronto, Ontario. The 1918 playoff marked the 11th time the Allan Cup had a champion. The 1918 Allan Cup also marked the final time the Allan Cup would be awarded through a challenge series.
- Toronto Dentals (Allan Cup holder)
- Kitchener Greenshirts (Challenger)
- Kitchener Greenshirts 4 - Toronto Dentals 4
- Kitchener Greenshirts 3 - Toronto Dentals 0
Kitchener Greenshirts win the series 7-4 and conquer the Allan Cup.
- Kitchener Greenshirts 20 - Port Arthur Columbus Club 2
- Second game conceded
Kitchener Greenshirts win the series 20-2 and carry the Allan Cup.
- Winnipeg Ypres 3 - Kitchener Greenshirts 2
- Kitchener Greenshirts 4 - Winnipeg Ypres 1
Kitchener Greenshirts carry the Allan Cup, winning the series 6-goals-to-4. With no more challengers accepted in time to play, the Greenshirts win the 1918 Allan Cup.