Events from the year 1908 in China.
|See also:||Other events of 1908|
History of China • Timeline • Years
- Viceroy of Zhili — Yang Shixiang
- Viceroy of Min-Zhe — Songshou
- Viceroy of Huguang — Chen Kuilong then Ruicheng
- Viceroy of Shaan-Gan — Shengyun then Changgeng
- Viceroy of Liangguang — Zhang Renjun then Yang Shuxun then Zengqi
- Viceroy of Yun-Gui — Xiliang then Li Jingxi
- Viceroy of Sichuan — Zhao Erxun then Duanfang
- Viceroy of Liangjiang — Duanfang then Fan Zengxiang then Zhang Renjun
- March 4 – One of earlier financial service founded in this nation, China Bank of Communications was founded.
- July 22 — The Qing government issues the Outline of Imperial Constitution, based on the Meiji Constitution of Japan, which establishes a framework for local and national legislative elections to be held.
- December 2 — Aisin Gioro Puyi ascended the throne at the age of three as the Xuantong Emperor, the twelfth and final ruler of the Qing dynasty.
- "Guangxu | emperor of Qing dynasty". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- Kögel, Eduard (2015). The Grand Documentation: Ernst Boerschmann and Chinese Religious Architecture (1906–1931). Walter de Gruyter GmbH & Co KG. p. 290. ISBN 9783110401349.