1900 in China
Events in the year 1900 in China.
|See also:||Other events of 1900|
History of China • Timeline • Years
- January 15, Li Hongzhang, Viceroy of Liangguang, visited Hong Kong and met with Governor Henry Arthur Blake.
- March 27, Li Hongzhang, Viceroy of Liangguang, provinces reported to the central government that some of the gangsters in Hong Kong wanted to attack the provincial capital, and secretly demanded that the Governor of Hong Kong to ban.
- June 10–28 - Seymour Expedition
- June 16–17 - Battle of Dagu Forts (1900)
- June — Zhang Decheng went to see the Viceroy of Zhili, Yu Lu. He presented himself to him as the founder of the Boxer movement, and the viceroy promised to provide the Boxers with money and equipment.
- June 20 – August 14 - Siege of the International Legations
- July 13–14 - Battle of Tientsin
- August - Gaselee Expedition
- August 5 - Battle of Beicang
- August 6 - Battle of Yangcun
- August 14–15 - Battle of Peking (1900)
- September 20 - Battle of Beitang