18th & California station and 18th & Stout station are a pair of RTD light rail stations in Downtown Denver, Colorado, United States. Operating as part of the D, F, H, and L lines, the stations were opened on October 8, 1994, and are operated by the Regional Transportation District. These stations have one track each, and are one city block apart. 18th & California is served only by northbound trains and 18th & Stout is served only by southbound trains. This is a transfer point for any passenger traveling to stops north of this station along Welton Street towards the 30th & Downing station. The L Line serves these stops.
|Location||1776 California Street|
1816 Stout Street
|Owned by||Regional Transportation District|
|Platforms||1 side platform at each|
|Tracks||1 at each|
|Structure type||Both at-grade|
|Opened||October 8, 1994|
|2014||8,957 (avg weekday) (combined) 42.5%|
|Rank||5 out of 44 (combined)|
- "Central Corridor Light Rail Line". Regional Transportation District. March 2020. Retrieved 2022-02-27.
- "Rail Station Activity Analyzed" (PDF). RTD Denver. January 3, 2015. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 20, 2015.
- Roberts, Jeffrey A. (October 9, 1994). "100,000 give light rail a heavy workout". The Denver Post. p. C1.
- "RTD: Central Corridor Light Rail Line" (PDF). Regional Transportation District. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 15, 2011. Retrieved September 27, 2010.
- "Light rail system map". Regional Transportation District. Archived from the original on 22 September 2010. Retrieved September 26, 2010.