The year 1893 in architecture, involved some significant architectural events and new buildings.
- Juliusz Słowacki Theatre, Kraków, Poland, designed by Jan Zawiejski, opened as the Teatr Miejski on October 21.
- Museum for the Macedonian Struggle (Thessaloniki)
- Refinery for Pacific Coast Borax Company, the first reinforced concrete building in the United States.
- Salt Lake Temple in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States.
- St. Mary's Cathedral in Glasgow, Scotland, UK.
- St. Michael the Archangel Church in Kaunas, Lithuania.
- Saint-Pierre-le-Jeune Catholic Church in Strasbourg, France, completed.
- Château Frontenac hotel for Canadian Pacific Railway in Old Quebec, designed by Bruce Price, opened on December 18.
- Broad Street Station, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, designed by Frank Furness and the largest passenger railroad terminal in the world at this time.
- Reconstruction of Ramsay Garden, Edinburgh, Scotland, by Patrick Geddes, Stewart Henbest Capper and Sydney Mitchell.