This article needs additional citations for verification
. (December 2009)
The year 1830 in architecture involved some significant events.
Buildings and structuresEdit
- The Altes Museum in Berlin, designed by Karl Friedrich Schinkel, which was begun in 1823, is completed.
- The Glyptothek museum in Munich, designed by Leo von Klenze, is completed.
- The Museo Correr, a museum in Venice, Italy, is established.
- The Yorkshire Museum in York, England is completed.
- The Wellington Arch in London, designed by Decimus Burton, is completed in its original position.
- St Mary's Church, Bramall Lane, Sheffield, England, designed by Joseph Potter, is consecrated.
- Old Mosque, Ufa, Russia.
- Liverpool and Manchester Railway opened in England.