Events from the year 1770 in Denmark.
|See also:||Other events of 1770|
List of years in Denmark
- March 26 - It is reported that it is possible to walk across the ice from Helsingør to Scania.
- May 2 - A Royal Danish Navy fleet bound for Algiers departs from Copenhagen to bomb the city in response to the recurrent pirate attacks in the Mediterranean Sea.
- "Christian VII | Scandinavian king". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 19 September 2019.
- "Udisning" (in Danish). Jakob Seerups forskerblog. Retrieved 2012-11-14.
- "The threat from the Barbary Coast – the Danish Navy and the war against the Mediterranean pirates". Royal Danish Naval Museum. Retrieved 2012-11-13.[permanent dead link]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1770 in Denmark.|