(Redirected from 1646 BC)
The 1640s BC was a decade lasting from January 1, 1649 BC to December 31, 1640 BC.
|Millennium:||2nd millennium BC|
Events and trendsEdit
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (May 2015)
- Bazaya, King of Assyria, r. 1650–1622 BC
- Ammi-Ditana, King of Babylonia, r. 1684–1647 BC (Middle Chronology)
- Ammi-Saduqa, King of Babylonia, r. 1647–1626 BC (Middle Chronology)
- Tang, Shang Dynasty King of China, r. 1675–1646 BC
- Tài Dīng, Shang Dynasty King of China, r. 1646–1644 BC
- Bu Bing, Shang Dynasty King of China, r. 1644–1612 BC
- Salitis, Fifteenth dynasty Pharaoh of Egypt, r. c.1648–1628 BC
- Djehuti, Sixteenth Dynasty Pharaoh of Egypt, r. c.1650–1647 BC
- Sobekhotep VIII, Sixteenth Dynasty Pharaoh of Egypt, r. c.1647–1631 BC
- Kuk-Nashur II, King of Elam, r. c. 1650–1635 BC
- Hattusili I, King of the Hittites, r. c.1650–1620 BC (middle chronology)
- Kashtiliash II, King of the Kassites, r. 1650–1640 BC
- Urzigurumash, King of the Kassites, r. 1640–1630 BC
- Ishkibal, King of the Sealand, r. 1657–1642 BC
- Shushshi, King of the Sealand, r. 1642–1618 BC
- Shahmiri, Cyrus (2004). "The Elamite Empire". www.allempires.com. All Empires. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "Information about the Hittites - Hittite King List". Archived from the original on 2011-07-18. Retrieved 2009-07-17.
Media related to 17th century BC at Wikimedia Commons