|Cardinal||one hundred fifty-four|
(one hundred fifty-fourth)
|Factorization||2 × 7 × 11|
|Divisors||1, 2, 7, 11, 14, 22, 77, 154|
154 is the sum of the first six factorials, if one starts with and assumes that .
In the militaryEdit
- USS Bauxite (IX-154) was a United States Navy Trefoil-class concrete barge during World War II
- USS Candid (AM-154) was a United States Navy Admirable-class minesweeper during World War II
- USS Ellis (DD-154) was a United States Navy Wickes-class destroyer during World War II
- USS General LeRoy Eltinge (AP-154) was a United States Navy General G. O. Squier-class transport during World War II
- USS Lowndes (APA-154) was a United States Navy Haskell-class attack transport during World War II
- USS Sims (DE-154) was a United States Navy Buckley-class destroyer escort ship during World War II
- Strike Fighter Squadron 154 (VFA-154) is a United States Navy strike fighter squadron stationed at Naval Air Station Lemoore
- Convoy ON-154 was a convoy of ships in December 1942 during World War II
In other fieldsEdit
154 is also:
- The year AD 154 or 154 BC
- 154 AH is a year in the Islamic calendar that corresponds to that corresponds to 770 – 771 AD
- 154 Bertha is a dark outer Main belt asteroid
- Ross 154 is a red dwarf star near the southern constellation Sagittarius
- Psalm 154
- Shakespeare’s 154 sonnets, the last being Sonnet 154
- Elcapo No. 154, Saskatchewan is a rural municipality in Saskatchewan, Canada
- The atomic number of an element temporarily called Unpentquadium
- In the United Kingdom, 154 is the telephone number used to report Business Faults with telephone provider BT
- "Sloane's A001106 : 9-gonal (or enneagonal or nonagonal) numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-28.
- "Sloane's A000124 : Central polygonal numbers (the Lazy Caterer's sequence)". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-28.
- "154 - Wire". Allmusic. Retrieved 14 February 2013.
- Wells, D. The Penguin Dictionary of Curious and Interesting Numbers London: Penguin Group. (1987): 140 - 141
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 154 (number).|