|Cardinal||one hundred fifty-one|
(one hundred fifty-first)
151 is a unique prime in base 2, since it is the only prime with period 15 in base 2.
In the militaryEdit
- MG 151 cannon was a 15 mm autocannon during World War II
- USS Biddle (DD-151) was a United States Navy Wickes-class destroyer during World War II
- USS Bombard (AM-151) was a United States Navy Admirable-class minesweeper during World War II
- USS Chawasha (ATF-151) was a United States Navy Achomawi-class fleet ocean tug during World War II
- USS General W. C. Langfitt (AP-151) was a United States Navy General G. O. Squier-class transport ship during World War II
- USS La Porte (APA-151) was a United States Navy Haskell-class attack transport during World War II
- USS Poole (DE-151) was a United States Navy Edsall-class destroyer escort during World War II
- USS Silica (IX-151) was a Trefoil-class concrete barge during World War II
- The song 151 by Slick Shoes
- The song Cell 151 from Steve Hackett's Highly Strung album
- The song Psalm 151 by the Polish band Kult
- The song Oddfellows Local 151 by R.E.M. of the album Document
- The 151st, Christian musicians
- The song "151" by Armando from A Bugged Out Mix
- The song "151" by Jedi Mind Tricks
- The song "151 Rum (J.I.D song)" by J.I.D
- The song "Hyakugojyuuichi" (151 in Japanese), the original ending theme of the Pokemon anime
- The De La Salle High School football team's national-record 151-game winning streak from 1992 to 2004.
- UFC 151 was cancelled due to a medial collateral ligament injury sustained by challenger Dan Henderson who was scheduled to face champion Jon Jones. Jones declined to fight a new challenger on an 8-day notice. This became the first UFC event in history to have been completely cancelled.
- The 2.5 liter GM Iron Duke engine, also called the 151
- The Maserati Tipo 151
- Jalan Ayer Panas, Johor State Route J151, in Johor, Malaysia
- A151 road in Lincolnshire, England
- Pan Am Flight 151 from Accra, Ghana, to Monrovia, Liberia crashed on June 22, 1951
- British Rail Class 151 passenger trains were in service from 1985 to 1989
- DB Class 151 German electric freight locomotives, in service since 1973.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries C151 cars, constructed in 1986, form one of the four types of rolling stock on Singapore's Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) system
In other fieldsEdit
151 is also:
- The year AD 151 or 151 BC
- 151 AH is a year in the Islamic calendar that corresponds to 759 – 760 CE
- 151 is the name of a Manchester-based company that sells a variety of household products
- The proof number of Bacardi 151 rum
- The total number of Pokémon in the first Generation, counting Mewtwo and Mew
- 151 Abundantia is a main belt asteroid
- The atomic number of an element temporarily called unquintunum
- Samarium-151 is a radioisotope of samarium
- The IQ 151 personal computer
- The human gene GPR151, or G protein-coupled receptor 151
- Psalm 151
- Sonnet 151
- The contact center of Indonesian Ministry of Transportation
- Combined Task Force 151
- "Sloane's A062786 : Centered 10-gonal numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-26.
- "Sloane's A000959 : Lucky numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-26.
- "Sloane's A000931 : Padovan sequence". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-26.
- 151 Products