|Cardinal||one hundred fifty-one|
(one hundred fifty-first)
151 is the number of uniform paracompact honeycombs with infinite facets and vertex figures in the third dimension, which stem from 23 different Coxeter groups. Split into two whole numbers, 151 is the sum of 75 and 76, both relevant numbers in Euclidean and hyperbolic 3-space:
- 75 is the total number of non-prismatic uniform polyhedra, which incorporate regular polyhedra, semiregular polyhedra, and star polyhedra,
- 75 uniform compound polyhedra, inclusive of seven types of families of prisms and antiprisms,
- 76 is the number of unique uniform compact hyperbolic honeycombs that are solely generated from Wythoff constructions.
While 151 is the 36th indexed prime, its twin prime 149 has a reciprocal whose repeating decimal expansion has a digit sum of 666, which is the magic constant in a prime reciprocal magic square equal to the sum of the first 36 non-zero integers, or equivalently the 36th triangular number. Furthermore, the sum between twin primes (149, 151) is 300, which in turn is the 24th triangular number.
- The song 151 by Slick Shoes
- The song Cell 151 from Steve Hackett's Highly Strung album
- The song Psalm 151 by the Polish band Kult
- The song Oddfellows Local 151 by R.E.M. of the album Document
- The song "151" by Armando from A Bugged Out Mix
- The song "151" by Jedi Mind Tricks
- The song "151 Rum (J.I.D song)" by J.I.D
- The song "Hyakugojyuuichi" (151 in Japanese), the original ending theme of the Pokemon anime
- The De La Salle High School football team's national-record 151-game winning streak from 1992 to 2004.
- UFC 151 was cancelled due to a medial collateral ligament injury sustained by challenger Dan Henderson who was scheduled to face champion Jon Jones. Jones declined to fight a new challenger on an 8-day notice. This became the first UFC event in history to have been completely cancelled.
In other fieldsEdit
151 is also:
- The year AD 151 or 151 BC
- 151 AH is a year in the Islamic calendar that corresponds to 759 – 760 CE
- 151 is the name of a Manchester-based company that sells a variety of household products
- The proof number of Bacardi 151 rum
- The total number of Pokémon in the first Generation, counting Mewtwo and Mew
- 151 Abundantia is a main belt asteroid
- The atomic number of an element temporarily called unquintunum
- Samarium-151 is a radioisotope of samarium
- The IQ 151 personal computer
- MG 151 cannon was a 15 mm autocannon during World War II
- Combined Task Force 151
- Pan Am Flight 151 from Accra, Ghana, to Monrovia, Liberia crashed on June 22, 1951
- The 2.5 liter GM Iron Duke engine, also called the 151
- The human gene GPR151, or G protein-coupled receptor 151
- Psalm 151
- Sonnet 151
- "Sloane's A062786 : Centered 10-gonal numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-26.
- "Sloane's A000959 : Lucky numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-26.
- "Sloane's A000931 : Padovan sequence". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-26.
- Sloane, N. J. A. (ed.). "Sequence A068599 (Number of n-uniform tilings.)". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2023-01-07.
- Sloane, N. J. A. (ed.). "Sequence A000217 (Triangular numbers)". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2022-11-05.
- 151 Products
- "FLW Incorporated | Specialists in Physical Measurement, Testing, Calibration & Control".