This article does not cite any sources. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Ab urbe condita||2222|
|Balinese saka calendar||1390–1391|
|English Regnal year||8 Edw. 4 – 9 Edw. 4|
|Chinese calendar||戊子年 (Earth Rat)|
4165 or 4105
— to —
己丑年 (Earth Ox)
4166 or 4106
|- Vikram Samvat||1525–1526|
|- Shaka Samvat||1390–1391|
|- Kali Yuga||4569–4570|
|Japanese calendar||Ōnin 3 / Bunmei 1|
|Minguo calendar||443 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||2011–2012|
1595 or 1214 or 442
— to —
1596 or 1215 or 443
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1469.|
- February 4 – Battle of Qarabagh: Uzun Hasan decisively defeats the Timurids of Abu Sa'id Mirza.
- August – October: Caister Castle in England is besieged by John de Mowbray, 4th Duke of Norfolk.
- October 19 – Ferdinand II of Aragon marries Isabella I of Castile in Valladolid, bringing about a dynastic union of Spain.
- Sigismund of Austria sells Upper-Elsass (Alsace) to Charles the Bold, in exchange for aid in a war against the Swiss.
- Moctezuma I, Aztec ruler of Tenochtitlan, dies and is succeeded by Axayacatl.
- Anglo-Hanseatic War breaks out.
- Marsilio Ficino completes his translation of the collected works of Plato, writes Commentary on Plato's Symposium on Love, and starts to work on Platonic Theology.
- February 13 – Elia Levita, Renaissance Hebrew grammarian (d. 1549)
- February 20 – Thomas Cajetan, Italian philosopher (d. 1534)
- March 20 – Cecily of York, English princess (d. 1507)
- April 15 – Guru Nanak, Indian Sikh guru (d. 1539)
- April 29 – William II, Landgrave of Hesse (d. 1509)
- May 3 – Niccolò Machiavelli, Italian historian and political author (d. 1527)
- May 31 – King Manuel I of Portugal (d. 1521)
- June 20 – Gian Galeazzo Sforza, Duke of Milan (d. 1494)
- August 4 – Margaret of Saxony, Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg (d. 1528)
- August 26 – King Ferdinand II of Naples (d. 1496)
- date unknown
- probable – Vasco da Gama, Portuguese explorer (d. 1524)
- May 30 – Lope de Barrientos, powerful Castilian bishop and statesman (b. 1382)
- August 12 – Richard Woodville, 1st Earl Rivers (executed) (b. 1405)
- September 25 – Margaret of Brittany, Breton duchess consort (b. 1443)
- October 8 – Filippo Lippi, Italian artist (b. 1406)
- December 2 – Piero di Cosimo de' Medici, ruler of Florence (b. 1416)
- December 31 – King Yejong of Joseon (b. 1450)
- date unknown
- "Moctezuma I el Grande" [Moctezuma I the Great] (in Spanish). Biografias y Vidas.com. Retrieved June 1, 2019.