This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Ab urbe condita||2119|
|Balinese saka calendar||1287–1288|
|English Regnal year||39 Edw. 3 – 40 Edw. 3|
|Chinese calendar||乙巳年 (Wood Snake)|
4062 or 4002
— to —
丙午年 (Fire Horse)
4063 or 4003
|- Vikram Samvat||1422–1423|
|- Shaka Samvat||1287–1288|
|- Kali Yuga||4466–4467|
|Japanese calendar||Jōji 5|
|Minguo calendar||546 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1908–1909|
1492 or 1111 or 339
— to —
1493 or 1112 or 340
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1366.|
- Thomas Fraser obtains lands in Aberdeenshire, upon which he starts the building of a towerhouse, that will later be known as Muchalls Castle.
- Henry II deposes his half-brother, Pedro of Castile, to become King of Castile.
- Muhammed V builds the Granada Hospital in Granada (in present-day Spain).
- War continues between the Hindu Vijayanagar Empire and the Muslim Bahmani Sultanate in present-day southern India. Tens of thousands of civilians are massacred by each side.
- Dmitri Donskoi, ruler of Moscow and Vladimir, makes peace with Dmitri Konstantinovich, former ruler of Vladimir.
- Abu Faris Abdul Aziz succeeds assassinated Abu Zayyan, as Sultan of the Marinid Empire in Morocco.
- The Den Hoorn brewery is founded at Leuven in the Low Countries. In 1708 this would be renamed the Brouwerij Artois, and later released a beer named Stella Artois.
- The Statutes of Kilkenny are passed in Ireland.
- Zhu Yuanzhang, leader of the Red Turban Rebellion that will overthrow the Yuan Dynasty, and establish the Ming Dynasty two years later, begins building the walls for a new capital city at Nanjing.