This article does not cite any sources. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Ab urbe condita||2087|
|Balinese saka calendar||1255–1256|
|English Regnal year||7 Edw. 3 – 8 Edw. 3|
|Chinese calendar||癸酉年 (Water Rooster)|
4030 or 3970
— to —
甲戌年 (Wood Dog)
4031 or 3971
|- Vikram Samvat||1390–1391|
|- Shaka Samvat||1255–1256|
|- Kali Yuga||4434–4435|
|Japanese calendar||Shōkei 3|
|Minguo calendar||578 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1876–1877|
1460 or 1079 or 307
— to —
1461 or 1080 or 308
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1334.|
- July 18 – The bishop of Florence blesses the first foundational stone laid for the new campanile (bell tower) of the Florence Cathedral (the tower was designed by the artist Giotto di Bondone).
- December 30 – Pope Benedict XII succeeds Pope John XXII, as the 197th pope.
- The first recorded outbreak of the Black Death occurs in the Chinese province of Hubei.
- Autumn – Battle of Adramyttion: A Christian league defeats the fleet of the Turkish Beylik of Karasi.
- January 4 – Amadeus VI of Savoy (d. 1383)
- January 13 – King Henry II of Castile (d. 1379)
- May 25 – Emperor Sukō (d. 1398)
- August 30 – King Pedro of Castile (d. 1369)
- date unknown
The number 1334 is popular in the post-punk goth subculture due to Rozz Williams's fascination with the number.