This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2017)
|Ab urbe condita||2062|
|Balinese saka calendar||1230–1231|
|English Regnal year||2 Edw. 2 – 3 Edw. 2|
|Chinese calendar||戊申年 (Earth Monkey)|
4005 or 3945
— to —
己酉年 (Earth Rooster)
4006 or 3946
|- Vikram Samvat||1365–1366|
|- Shaka Samvat||1230–1231|
|- Kali Yuga||4409–4410|
|Japanese calendar||Enkyō 2|
|Minguo calendar||603 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1851–1852|
1435 or 1054 or 282
— to —
1436 or 1055 or 283
- March 9 – Pope Clement V settles the papal seat in Avignon, following a visit.
- March 14 – An angry mob overruns the palaces in the Muslim Emirate of Granada; Sultan Muhammad III is spared but his vizier, Abu Abdallah ibn al-Hakim, is killed .
- August 11 – Reconquista: Aragonese forces led by King James II land on the coast of Almería, beginning the Siege of Almería.
- August 15 – The city of Rhodes surrenders to the forces of the Knights of St. John, completing their conquest of Rhodes. The knights establish their headquarters on the island and rename themselves as the Knights of Rhodes.
- September 12 – Ferdinand IV of Castile captures the town of Gibraltar, in his campaign against the Emirate of Granada.
- December – The Siege of Almería is withdrawn, leaving the Emirate of Granada in possession of the city.
- Date unknown