1040s in art
(Redirected from 1047 in art)
The decade of the 1040s in art involved some significant events.
|1030s . 1040s in art . 1050s|
- Xu Daoning paints Fishermen's Evening Song 1049
- 1045: Huang Tingjian – Chinese calligrapher, painter, and poet, one of the Four masters of the Song Dynasty (died 1105)
- 1047: Cai Jing - Chinese government official and calligrapher (died 1126)
- 1049: Li Gonglin – Chinese painter and civil officer in the Northern Song Dynasty (died 1106)
- ^ Kwon, Cheeyun Lilian (28 February 2019). Efficacious Underworld: The Evolution of Ten Kings Paintings in Medieval China and Korea. University of Hawaii Press. p. 137. ISBN 978-0-8248-5602-1.
- ^ "Biographies of Lian Po and Lin Xiangru". www.metmuseum.org. Retrieved 4 December 2020.
- ^ Wiseman, Mary; Yuedi, Liu (21 March 2011). Subversive Strategies in Contemporary Chinese Art. BRILL. p. 95. ISBN 978-90-04-20147-7.
- ^ "Li Gonglin | Chinese painter". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 4 December 2020.