|Look up 0, 0., zeros, or zéro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
0 is the integer between −1 and +1, and the numerical digit used to represent that number.
0 may also refer to:
- 0 (year), a year used in some calendar systems
- Slashed zero, a glyph used to distinguish the numeral 0 from the letter O
- 0 or #0, stage name of American musician Sid Wilson, when performing with the band Slipknot
- #0, a Spanish TV channel formerly known as Canal+
- 0, a character in Star Trek: The Q Continuum
- 0, the internal code of the New York Subway's 42nd Street Shuttle
- 0 (Low Roar album), the second album of Icelandic band Low Roar, released in 2014
- 0, a character from the Kirby video game series.
- Null (disambiguation)
- Zero (disambiguation)
- Year Zero (disambiguation)
- Symbols for zero
- Ø (disambiguation)
- O, a letter of the Latin alphabet
- Ø, a letter of several Scandinavian alphabets
- ∅, the empty set
- 0#, the zero sharp set
- Φ, the Greek letter phi
- Θ, the Greek letter theta
- ⌀, the diameter symbol
- 00 (disambiguation)
- 0° (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.