∆(Redirected from ∆ (disambiguation))
|Look up ∆ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
∆ may refer to:
- Triangle (△), one of the basic shapes in geometry
- Delta (letter) (Δ), a Greek letter also used in mathematics and computer science
- alt-J (∆), a British indie band
- Laplace operator, a differential operator given by the divergence of the gradient of a function on Euclidean space
- the character U+2206 "increment"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ∆.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.