Žinčica (in Slovak) or Žinčice (in Czech), Żętyca (in Polish) Zyntyco (in Goralic) is a drink made of sheep milk whey similar to kefir consumed mostly in Slovakia and Poland. It is a by-product in the process of making bryndza cheese.
- "Żentyca" (in Polish). Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of the Republic of Poland. 6 October 2005. Archived from the original on November 16, 2008. Retrieved 2 March 2009.
- Kurmann, Joseph A.; Jeremija Lj Rašić; Kroger, Manfred (1992). "Žinčica". Encyclopedia of Fermented Fresh Milk Products: An International Inventory of Fermented Milk, Cream, Buttermilk, Whey, and Related Products. New York City: Van Nostrand Reinhold. pp. 322–323. ISBN 0-442-00869-4. OCLC 24469241. Retrieved 2009-03-02.
- Belko, Tomáš. "Mountain sheep farming (Salašníctvo)". Slovenskej agentúry pre cestovný ruch. Retrieved 2 March 2009.
- "Črpáky" (in Slovak). 6 October 2006. Retrieved 2 March 2009.
- Bedford, Neal; Rawson, Jane; Warren, Matt (2004). Lonely Planet Czech & Slovak Republics. Hawthorn, Victoria: Lonely Planet. p. 62. ISBN 1-74104-046-9. OCLC 55129941.