|Look up Île-de-France in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Île-de-France (or Isle de France in Old French and Middle French) is a region in France centred on Paris.
Île-de-France or Île de France may also refer to:
- Île-de-France (Greenland), an uninhabited island of the Greenland Sea, Greenland
- Île de France (Mauritius), Mauritius under French rule between 1715 and 1810 as Isle de France
- Île-de-France (European Parliament constituency)
- Île-de-France, a public square in Paris on the Île de la Cité
- Ile-de-France, a sector of Planoise, Besançon, France