|Born||1 July 1995|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lb; 9 st 13 lb)|
|2014–2015||Pays de Dinan|
|2016||Vélo Club de Loudéac|
Fortuneo–Vital Concept (2016–present)Edit
Born in Saint-Brieuc, Gesbert rode the Tour de France for the first time in 2017, and started as the first rider in the opening stage individual time trial. He took his first professional win at the Tour du Limousin, as he won stage 1, where he also finished 2nd overall.
Gesbert rode his first Monument classic in 2018, at Liège–Bastogne–Liège, and finished 91st. He also participated in the Tour de France during which he was the victim of a punch from fellow competitor Gianni Moscon, which Moscon was later disqualified from the race for.
- 1st Road race, National Junior Road Championships
- 1st Stage 6 Tour de l'Avenir
- 2nd Kreiz Breizh Elites
- 1st Stage 3 Ronde de l'Isard
- 2nd Overall Tour du Limousin
- 4th Overall Tour de Bretagne
- 1st Stage 6
- 6th Overall Tour du Gévaudan Languedoc-Roussillon
- Combativity award Stage 10 Tour de France
- 4th Overall Tour de l'Ain
- 5th Overall Tour of Oman
- 5th Mont Ventoux Dénivelé Challenge
- 6th Tour du Doubs
- 9th Overall Tour du Limousin
- 9th Paris–Camembert
- Combativity award Stage 14 Tour de France
Grand Tour general classification results timelineEdit
|Tour de France||85||86||78|
|Vuelta a España||—||—||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "ELIE GESBERT - Arkea-Samsic". Retrieved 5 July 2019.
- "Arkéa-Samsic". Directvelo (in French). Association Le Peloton. Retrieved 7 January 2019.
- "2017: 104th Tour de France: Start List". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 28 June 2017.