|Full name||Álvaro Tejero Sacristán|
|Date of birth||20 July 1996|
|Place of birth||Madrid, Spain|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Full back|
(on loan from Real Madrid)
|2015||Real Madrid C||3||(0)|
|2015–2018||Real Madrid B||98||(2)|
|2018–||→ Albacete (loan)||35||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:09, 13 May 2019 (UTC)|
Born in Madrid, Tejero joined Real Madrid's youth setup in 2005, after starting it out at CU Collado Villalba. After progressing through its youth setup, he made his senior debut with the C-team in 2015, in Tercera División.
Tejero made his first team debut on 2 December 2015, coming on as a late substitute for Pepe in a 3–1 Copa del Rey away win against Cádiz CF. Having been the team's only ever-present and missing only 12 minutes of action all season, he scored his first goal for Castilla on 6 February 2016, the game's only against Real Unión at the Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano.
Tejero made his La Liga debut on 26 April 2017, replacing Raphaël Varane in a 6–2 home routing of Deportivo de La Coruña. On 10 July of the following year, he was loaned to Segunda División side Albacete Balompié for one year.
- "El nuevo ejército de Zizou" [Zizou's new army] (in Spanish). Marca. 5 July 2015. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- Escudero, Simón (22 August 2015). "Una manita para empezar en el estreno liguero del Castilla" [A spanking to start Castilla's league campaign] (in Spanish). Diario AS. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Victoria indebida" [Unduly win] (in Spanish). Marca. 2 December 2015. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "Tejero has started all of Castilla's games". Real Madrid. 11 February 2016. Retrieved 16 March 2016.
- "Álvaro Tejero lanza al Castilla" [Álvaro Tejero launches Castilla] (in Spanish). Marca. 6 February 2016. Retrieved 16 March 2016.
- "Los planes con Isco salen bien" [The plans with Isco go well] (in Spanish). Marca. 26 April 2017. Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- "Febas y Tejero fichan por el Alba" [Febas and Tejero sign for Alba] (in Spanish). Diario AS. 10 July 2018. Retrieved 10 July 2018.