|Born||24 August 1963|
|Genres||Crime fiction, children's books|
Yrsa Sigurðardóttir (born 1963) is an Icelandic writer, of both crime-novels and children's fiction. She has been writing since 1998. Her début crime-novel was translated into English by Bernard Scudder. The central character in the crime novels so far is Thóra Gudmundsdóttir (Þóra Guðmundsdóttir), a lawyer.
- Þriðja táknið (2005), (English translation by Bernard Scudder: Last Rituals, US:2007, UK:2008)
- Sér grefur gröf (2006) (English translation by Bernard Scudder and Anna Yates: My Soul to Take, 2009)
- Aska (2007) (English translation by Philip Roughton, Ashes to Dust, UK:July 2010)
- Auðnin (2008) (Veins of Ice) (English translation by Philip Roughton, The Day is Dark, UK:2011)
- Horfðu á mig (2009)
- Ég man þig (2010) (English translation by Philip Roughton, I Remember You, UK:October 2012)
- Brakið (2011)
- Kuldi (2012)
- "Yrsa Sigurðardóttir". Yrsa Sigurðardóttir on the Reykjavík City Library website. Retrieved 2011-10-23.