You Take for Granted
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)|
|"You Take for Granted"|
|Desperate Housewives episode|
|Episode no.||Season 8
|Directed by||Jeff Greenstein|
|Written by||Matt Berry|
|Original air date||March 11, 2012|
The police read the details on Alejandro's death; Mike is forced by Susan to tell the police about Ben's loan shark; Carlos's strange behavior about money concerns Gabrielle; at Penny's birthday party, Jane tells Lynette some news; Bree is asked by Karen McCluskey to help her commit suicide; Mike is killed by the loan shark.
According to Nielsen ratings, "You Take for Granted" was watched by 8.39 million viewers and held 2.6/6 rating between 18 and 49 years of age. The episode was competing against The Good Wife on CBS, which was watched by 9.88 million viewers but held a 1.7 rating, the combination of Family Guy and American Dad! on Fox which averaged 5.18 million viewers for the hour, and had a 2.5/6 rating, and Celebrity Apprentice on NBC, which averaged 6.45 million viewers and a 2.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic, leading to the episode placing #1 in the rating in its timeslot. The episode gained an additional 1.8 million viewers and 0.8 rating in the week following the original broadcast due to DVR recordings.
- In the scene where Bree, Roy and Karen are talking at the car a member of the crew can be seen in the wing mirror.
- Penny had her birthday in episode 16 in season 6 just like she had in this episode.
- Polish: Rzecz oczywista (Something obvious)
- German: Tod eines Nachbarn (Death of a neighbor)
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 13, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: '60 Minutes', 'America's Funniest Home Videos', 'Once Upon a Time', 'The Amazing Race' & 'Desperate Housewives' Adjusted Up". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved March 15, 2012.
- Gorman, Bill (March 26, 2012). "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' + 'New Girl' Top Absolute Ratings Gains; 'Awake' Tops % Gains in Week 25". TV By the Numbers. Retrieved March 28, 2012.