Yara may refer to:
- Yara, Lebanese pop singer
- Yara Amaral, Brazilian actress
- Yara Shahidi, American actress
- Yara Yavelberg, Brazilian psychologist
- Yara Gambirasio, an Italian teenager killed in 2010.
- Yara Greyjoy, the name used for the character of Asha Greyjoy in the HBO TV series Game of Thrones
- Yara, Cuba, small town and municipality in the Granma Province of Cuba
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.