|Full name||Yannick Kakoko|
|Date of birth||26 January 1990|
|Place of birth||Saarbrücken, West Germany|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Current club||FC 08 Homburg|
|–2004||1. FC Saarbrücken|
|2009||Bayern Munich II||3||(0)|
|2009–2010||SpVgg Greuther Fürth||1||(0)|
|2009–2010||SpVgg Greuther Fürth II||31||(14)|
|2011||SV Wehen Wiesbaden II||13||(2)|
|2011–2012||SV Waldhof Mannheim||8||(1)|
|2012–||FC 08 Homburg||21||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 March 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Kakoko began his career with ESV Saarbrücken and later 1. FC Saarbrücken. He left Saarbrücken in summer 2004, joining FC Metz, but returned to Germany after two years, joining FC Bayern Munich a youth contract. He made his debut in a 3. Liga match against VfR Aalen in March 2009, but had to be substituted due to injury. He left Bayern Munich II in July 2009 and signed his first professional contract with SpVgg Greuther Fürth. After one year in the reserve team of Greuther Fürth, he signed a contract for VfR Aalen on 9 June 2010, but was released by the club six months later. He spent half a season playing for SV Wehen Wiesbaden II before joining SV Waldhof Mannheim in July 2011. A year later he signed for FC Homburg.
International career↑Jump back a section
Kakoko's father, Etepe, was also a footballer, representing Zaire (as the DR Congo was then known) at the 1974 World Cup. He also played for VfB Stuttgart, and later 1. FC Saarbrücken, whom Yannick represented as a youth.
- "Kakoko, Yannick" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 7 May 2011.
- "Yannick Kakoko" (in German). fussballdaten.de. Retrieved 7 May 2011.
- "Kakoko zu Fürth" (in German). transfermarkt.de. 4 July 2009. Retrieved 7 May 2011.
- "Kakoko wechselt zum VfR Aalen" (in German). transfermarkt.de. 9 June 2010. Retrieved 7 May 2011.
- "Aalen löst drei Spielerverträge auf" (in German). transfermarkt.de. 1 February 2011. Retrieved 7 May 2011.
- "Nationalspieler Yannick Kakoko" (in German). DFB. Retrieved 7 May 2011.
- "Kakokos Acht-Minuten-Debüt: "Unglaubliches Gefühl"" (in German). transfermarkt.de. 6 November 2009. Retrieved 7 May 2011.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language