A woodie is a type of car where the rear portion of the bodywork is made of wood.
Woodie may also refer to:
- Woodie Flowers, emeritus professor of mechanical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Woodie Fryman (1940-2011), Major League Baseball (MLB) pitcher
- Woodie Held (1932-2009), MLB player
- Woodie King, Jr. (born 1937), African-American director and producer of stage and screen
- Woodie Salmon (born 1952), former member of the Alaska House of Representatives
- Woodie W. White (born 1935), a bishop of the United Methodist Church
- A wooden roller coaster
- Woodie, the first Fender amplifier
- The Woodies, collective nickname for Australian tennis players and long-time doubles partners Todd Woodbridge and Mark Woodforde
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.