|— Township —|
|• Reeve||Dan McCaw|
|• Federal riding||Prince Edward—Hastings|
|• Prov. riding||Prince Edward—Hastings|
|• Land||220.19 km2 (85.02 sq mi)|
|• Density||3.2/km2 (8/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EST (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Postal Code||K0L 1P0|
|Area code(s)||613 and 343|
Coe Hill (Tudor and Cashel Township. The community also has a restaurant, and a yoga centre located in an old church. Hastings County Road 620 runs through the community, connecting it to Highways 28 to the west and 62 to the east.) is the main community in Wollaston Township. The local post office serves residents with lock boxes and four rural routes, two of which are for a neighbouring village, Gilmour in
Coe Hill has restaurants, a gas station, a Royal Canadian Legion branch, a beer store, a landscaping business, a school, a post office, a grocery store, a bakery, a fishing supplies store, a doctor's office and a real estate office.
- Population in 2011: 708
- Population in 2006: 730
- Population in 2001: 679
- Population in 1996: 719
- Population in 1991: 659
- English as first language: 97.9%
- French as first language: 0%
- English and French as first language: 0%
- Other as first language: 2.1%
- "Wollaston census profile". 2011 Census of Population. Statistics Canada. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- "Coe Hill Hideaway Grill & Market". Retrieved 2010-03-08.
- "Coe Hill Dharma Centre". Retrieved 2010-03-08.
- "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. 2009-02-24. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. 2007-02-01. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006 census
|Havelock-Belmont-Methuen||Marmora and Lake||Tudor and Cashel (Tudor section)|
|This Ontario location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language