Wikipedia:WikiProject User scripts
This project was formed to help create, organize and share user scripts.
- Scripts – a library of user scripts.
- Requests – a page for requests for new user scripts or updates to existing scripts.
(edited less than 3 months ago as of 2012-04-19)
- Aaron Schulz
- Amit6 (talk)
- Animum (talk)
- Arkanosis ✉ — Mainly working on cross-wiki user scripts like iKiwi
- Bob the Wikipedian - working very hard on Virgo, an client-end customizable add-on content filter
- causa sui talk
- Celestianpower háblame
- Cocoaguy ここがいい contribstalkTodays Pick
- Doug - Learning by tweaking scripts
- Ebe123~~ talkContribs
- EpochFail (talk|contribs)
- It's a Fox! (Talk to me?) 22:21, 28 January 2013 (UTC) Wrote a delsort script.
- Fran Rogers
- Ilmari Karonen (talk)
- jj137 (talk)
- jnothman talk
- King of ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
- NerdyScienceDude (✉ • ✐ • ✍) - I can make enhanced editing toolbar scripts.
- PleaseStand (talk)
- ragesoss (talk)
- Sander Säde
- Will (E@) T (I made some scripts, could make more)
- Snowolf(talk)CONCOI on
- Superm401 - Talk
- The Evil IP address (talk)
- Was a bee
- Dipankan says.. ("Edit count do not matter")
(no edits in 3 months as of 2012-04-19)
|Click [show] on the right to see inactive members.|
|The following discussion has been closed. Please do not modify it.|
- Help:User style
- Wikipedia:Tools – various types of tools: bookmarklets, user scripts, etc.
- Greasemonkey user scripts
- Wikipedia:Scripts – other types of scripts, mostly for IRC programs
- How to install User scripts
- Template:Bug report, template message asking for detailed bug-related information
- Template:Infobox user script
- IRC channel #mediawiki-scripts
- Mozilla's DOM inspector
- Mozilla's Error Console