Wikipedia:Peer review/Kamloops Airport/archive1
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because I would like to see it at featured article status fairly soon.
- Checklinks threw me two dead links when I ran it, but both links seem like they should be easily replacable. Here
- The image captioned "A Central Mountain Air aircraft sits at the Kamloops Airport." needs alt text
- "The airport's parking lot, which is used to gain access to its terminal that was expanded by 2009." Should read "expanded in 2009.
- "However, by 2009, its terminal, runway and navigation aids were upgraded with about $25 million dollars, which was funded by the British Columbia government, who gave $4 million dollars, the Canadian government, who gave $6.6 million dollars and the airport itself for the remaining money and announced in 2007; $13 million dollars was used to upgrade the runway, $3 million dollars was used to expand the navigation aid, while $4 million dollars was used for terminal improvements." is grammatically horrible. Try "However, in 2009, its terminal, runway and navigation aids were upgraded, which was funded by the British Columbia government, who gave $4 million dollars; the Canadian government, who gave $6.6 million dollars; and the airport itself for the remaining money. The expansion was announced in 2007. $25 million dollars were spent, with $13 million dollar used to upgrade the runway, $3 million dollars used to expand the navigation aid, and $4 million dollars used for terminal improvements."
- "but 150 more spaces are expected." expected to be added when?
- "The navigation system is owned by Nav Canada, which operate an air traffic control system at it." Do they operate air traffic control at the entire airport? Can you clarify the end of the sentence? The grammar is terrible here.