When the Angels Make Contact
|...When the Angels Make Contact|
|Studio album by Matt Mays|
|Released||November 7, 2006|
|Recorded||Halifax and Dartmouth, Nova Scotia|
Tim Jim Baker
|Matt Mays chronology|
All songs written by Matt Mays, except as noted.
- "The Past"
- "When the Angels Make Contact" (Mays, Rich Terfry)
- "1 for the Motor"
- "Spoonful of Sugar" (Mays, Adam Puddington, Dale Murray)
- "Never Saw It Comin'"
- "Officer Downe" (Mays, Tim Jim Baker)
- "850 Commando"
- "The Dartmouth Soundsystem" (Mays, Baker)
- "Midnight Is the Time"
- "You'll Never Come Back"
- "The Highway Is a Scary Place" (Robbie Crowell)
- "Under My Senses"
- "When the Angels Make Contact (Reprise)" (Mays, Terfry)
- "Rough N' Tumble Come Down"
- "J.J.'s Theme" (Mays, Murray)
- "Mornin' Sun"
This album was originally planned to be the soundtrack for a film of the same name, directed by Matt Mays and Drew Lightfoot. Although Mays has said the filming is complete, funding ran out before production was completed and the project has been indefinitely shelved. Sam Roberts and Buck 65 are featured in the movie, (Buck 65 plays the character on the album cover) The movie trailer, music video and live performance are on the When The Angels Make Contact web page.