Water Rat(s) may refer to:
Water Rat is a common name for several unrelated semiaquatic rodents, including:
- European Water Vole, found in north and central Europe and Russia
- Rakali, found in Australia and New Guinea
- Round-tailed Muskrat, found in the United States
- Nectomys, found in South America
- Amphinectomys savamis, found in Peru
- Water Rats (TV series), an Australian police procedural drama originally airing from 1996 to 2001 and focusing on the Sydney Water Police
- The Grand Order of Water Rats, an entertainment industry charity based in London, England
- The Rat zodiac sign is associated with the element of water
- The nickname of the 3rd Canadian Infantry Division
- Ratty (water vole), a character in the novel The Wind in the Willows
- De Walrot, Zaanstreek, a windmill moved to IJlst, Friesland in 1828
- Monto Water Rats, a music venue in London
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.