|Look up wan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wan may refer to:
- Wan (surname) (万), a Chinese surname
- Wan is a common name for the people that originate from the states of Kedah, Kelantan and Terengganu, in Malaysia
- a main character in The Boy Who Would Live Forever by Frederik Pohl
- Wan, the Kurdish name for Van, Turkey
- Wan, Burkina Faso, a town in Burkina Faso
- Wan, a village in Sialkot District, Punjab, Pakistan
- WAN, the initialism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.